Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It’ll give the crowd a huge lift, that’s for sure. Good to have a striker that doesn’t need to time to settle, has experience if a Premier League relegation scrap and genuinely wants to play here. Very good signing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So who is going to rework the last line of his song?

Think many agreed 'And we can't remember what we sang before' was gonna be the last line.. Either way, we need a definite and a thread dedicated to it on here - I'll do a poll and then when it's decided we'll do an official thread - not wanting to speak for anybody else but it needs sorting and NSC is the place to sort it...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have exactly 25 (with Sidwell crocked), not sure what the home-grown players numbers look like with Sidwell replaced with Ulloa, and we are a bit light on midfielders...

god you've got to be good at maths to do this premier league malarkey :facepalm:
If we get the midfielder from Betis, and Goldson is replaced by an U21, we are 1 short of HGPs.

But if Hemed goes out on loan, Goldson could be replaced by a over 21 HGP.

And Skalak - I haven't heard about his injury implications from Saturday. Maybe he won't make the squad, which gives other options.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Crap speakers at work but can someone tell me what he says when he looks up at camera in that little welcome back video the Albion have made?!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Think many agreed 'And we can't remember what we sang before' was gonna be the last line.. Either way, we need a definite and a thread dedicated to it on here - I'll do a poll and then when it's decided we'll do an official thread - not wanting to speak for anybody else but it needs sorting and NSC is the place to sort it...

Correct. This is exactly what NSC is designed for.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Perfect

Who's that man from Argentina

Who's that man we all adore

Leonardo is his name and he scores a goal a game

So we don't need a striker anymore!

Who's that man from Argentina

Who's that man we all adore

Leonardo is his name and he scores a goal a game

So we don't need to worry anymore!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It’ll give the crowd a huge lift, that’s for sure. Good to have a striker that doesn’t need to time to settle, has experience if a Premier League relegation scrap and genuinely wants to play here. Very good signing.

Very much this. I'm buzzing he is back.

Loan signings are risky and not always committed to the cause as we all know. With Leo there is no chance of that happening.

The bloke will run through hoops with an Albion shirt on.

Terrific signing and well done to the club for not leaving it until the last day madness.

Just need a top quality Premier league central midfielder and we are all set.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

All of this [emoji106]

Plus, if we go 5-3-2....

Ryan

Greyhound; Goldson; Dunk; Uwe; Suttner

Gross Propper Stephens

Locadia Ulloa

(Not sure about Duffy in a 5)

FLAIR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here