Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777 ... LastLast
    Half Hawaiian Half Greek Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sir albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not what we need as he's the same as hemed and Murray who also have zero pace.If this young lad gets crocked again we'll have a bunch of slow worms up front.
    Let's get another young player with pace which will be an asset to the club .

Bored of ex players coming back and bored of the many fans obsessed with them.....
    He'd be an improvement on Hemed though. Imagine how great it would be to have Murray, Ulloa, Locadia and another pacey striker up front - which I believe is what we're going for
    PURA VIDA MAE

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      He's not what we need as he's the same as hemed and Murray who also have zero pace.If this young lad gets crocked again we'll have a bunch of slow worms up front.

Bored of ex players coming back and bored of the many fans obsessed with them.....
      What piece of proven ability rather than possible potential dont you understand. He is an upgrade on Hemed and also possibly GM but would be nice to have the better option.
      Members

1 Not allowed!

I'm neither obsessed or worried about ex-players coming back. If they are able to strengthen us, I wouldn't make a judgement on whether they've played for us before, I'd make a judgement can they improve us.

I think Ulloa is a better player for the Premier League than Hemed, possibly better than Murray. Even if they're similar players, I think Ulloa will be more dangerous. Therefore he is an option that adds to what we have. His past is irrelevant, it is what happens in the future that counts.

0 Not allowed!
      Can we still mention Murray?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      If he was staying he’d be in today’s squad for sure.
      You may be correct but he wasn't in the squad for the previous rounds two matches against Fleetwood either.
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I don't get the resistance to Ulloa. If he just plays three games (perhaps before Locadia is fit) and scores just one goal that earns us a win, then that 3 points could keep us in the EPL. He is at least capable of that so get him in now

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      I'm neither obsessed or worried about ex-players coming back. If they are able to strengthen us, I wouldn't make a judgement on whether they've played for us before, I'd make a judgement can they improve us.

I think Ulloa is a better player for the Premier League than Hemed, possibly better than Murray. Even if they're similar players, I think Ulloa will be more dangerous. Therefore he is an option that adds to what we have. His past is irrelevant, it is what happens in the future that counts.
      That's your opinion on him and FairPlay...but he's rusty and hasn't done anything since his 7 goals he scored in his first season at Leicester.
      So we bring him in and hemed and Murray will get hacked off on the bench while picking up a nice wage.He won't be any different than Murray and I'd suspect Murray has done far better in this league than ulloa

Would be pointless ....
      UP THE ALBION!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
      I don't get the resistance to Ulloa. If he just plays three games (perhaps before Locadia is fit) and scores just one goal that earns us a win, then that 3 points could keep us in the EPL. He is at least capable of that so get him in now
      I bet you wouldn't say that if you had to pay his 30/40k wages a week
      UP THE ALBION!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Geestar View Post
      Can we still mention Murray?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk
      Only if you preface anything you type with ‘allegedly’.
      BN3 7DE
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Just don't get this love in for him. If he were good enough he'd be playing more regularly for Leicester.
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die