Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I haven't bothered to read all these posts, but has anybody said what we'll do about the song?
Shirley, Murray can't help but be mentioned?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I haven't bothered to read all these posts, but has anybody said what we'll do about the song?
Shirley, Murray can't help but be mentioned?

It’s been decided as ‘and we can’t remember what we sang before’ :thumbsup:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He is definitely signing. I've heard from an excellent sauce, but please feel free to lambast me if it proves guff
When 31st January? It doesn't make sense that a player that is not even in the squad for Leicester would wait a whole month to move. Surely this would be a quick deal.. oh no, I forgot, Barber said there's no such thing..

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's probably just filming a signing video where he traps his penalty ball as it returns to Earth, and blasts it into the net. Or something.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Any chance we could give Ulloa the swerve, and spend the money on a loan deal for Batshuayi?
10 goals in 10 games (started) , and he is only on the margins at Chelsea.
Not sure what sort of money he is on.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I can confirm with almost 100% certainty that he will be singing this season.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Any chance we could give Ulloa the swerve, and spend the money on a loan deal for Batshuayi?
10 goals in 10 games (started) , and he is only on the margins at Chelsea.
Not sure what sort of money he is on.

Too much, even 50% of his wages is probably more than any of our players earn.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Ulloa has proven he can score goals in the Premier League, will be keen to earn a contract if he can help keep us up. I'd rather have him than Hemed in the team any day.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
The 3 comments in The Leicester Mercury article about Leos move here all say they would rather keep him than the other strikers they could move on, they have a few.

He has the ability & has a go which is more than can be said of many we could end up with, if we ended up with any. There is a reason he was popular here and that carried through to his time at Leicester.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Was’nt quite so keen earlier on in the thread but the more I think about signing Ulloa the more I can see it being a good fit, he is good enough to play in the prem and he will want to do well for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here