[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If this is true, I imagine it could be done fairly quickly unless Leicester want silly money.

Should be pretty easy to find a buyer for Tomer.

It would be good to see Leo back.

Would the stumbling block be a drop in wages as presumably Leicester upped his when he signed. I am just glad we seem to have moved on from Zohore of Cardiff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's absolutely no money in signing Ulloa, even on a free, when wages come into it.
The only way it could work would be getting a decent price for Hemed/Murray which seems unlikely.
It's the very definition of throwing money away which just isn't this clubs style.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was said that we turned down an offer of £7m from Reading so it would seem that any offer north of £4m would be considered now if we are wishing to replace him with better.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Express saying today that Villa are missing out as Crystal Palace agree deal for Ulloa...?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sell Hemed to Villa, bring Leo back.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It was said that we turned down an offer of £7m from Reading so it would seem that any offer north of £4m would be considered now if we are wishing to replace him with better.

5 million for Hemed. 6 million for Ulloa IMHO Leo only worth a bit more than Tomer. I don't think Leo would be the saviour some on here believe he would be. Look elsewhere but I think Tomer should not be released for less than 5 million. Who knows some one we already have might be an ideal link up for the new bloke but an alternative to him needs to be better than Leo.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
5 million for Hemed. 6 million for Ulloa IMHO Leo only worth a bit more than Tomer. I don't think Leo would be the saviour some on here believe he would be. Look elsewhere but I think Tomer should not be released for less than 5 million. Who knows some one we already have might be an ideal link up for the new bloke but an alternative to him needs to be better than Leo.

My view was about £6m for Leo hence the £4m for TH being the difference in ability between the two. I sense GM to link up with Locardia but LU to offer competition or be a sub replacement.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My view was about £6m for Leo hence the £4m for TH being the difference in ability between the two. I sense GM to link up with Locardia but LU to offer competition or be a sub replacement.

Will you stop spouting on about Leo once he moves from Leicester to whoever apart from us?

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Not sure if there is any truth in this, but the Leicester Mercury are suggesting that both the Albion and Palace are only interested in taking him on loan. We would surely have the edge over Palace if Leo had to choose between us, wouldn't we?:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/s...ws/crystal-palace-want-take-leicester-1096065

If we're taking him on loan, would we cash in on Hemed? And if not, would we want 3 similar style strikers rather than looking for something a bit different to give Chris some options?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not sure if there is any truth in this, but the Leicester Mercury are suggesting that both the Albion and Palace are only interested in taking him on loan. We would surely have the edge over Palace if Leo had to choose between us, wouldn't we?:
I'd imagine so. And presumably he'd rather play in the PL than the Championship, so he could turn the Championship down if he wanted. Not sure how Villa could afford his wages either.

If we're taking him on loan, would we cash in on Hemed? And if not, would we want 3 similar style strikers
I wouldn't think so. Doubt there's any truth in the loan rumour anyway.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Depends on how Leo portends to his morning constitution, if you know what I mean.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only 9 months older than Hemed, and an upgrade for sure.

I'd get him in, although we still need a replacement for Izzy Brown as well.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If the plan is to move Murray and Hemed on over the summer or earlier, then getting Ulloa in on a loan to buy for example makes much more sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here