Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So faithful he upped and left us for Leicester, (yes l know they were in the Premier League).

And if you were in his position? An upgrade on your current job, a wage rise, without knowing it, a premier league winner, £8 million into our coffers. How dare he have any ambition, or our club take a record fee.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning
On an ever-spinning reel
As the images unwind
Like the circles that you find
In the windmills of your mind

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He's way better than Tomer (apart from penalties, obviously)

Would also offer more competition for a place to GM as there isnt much between them. Personally I would ask Leicester about him , especially if they still owe any money for him, which I dont know, and then try to out Hemed for £5m this week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder who's retirement from professional football will have the biggest impact on NSC's bandwidth:-

Barnes or Ulloa?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
At putting the ball in the net yes. At work, link up play and contributions to the general play no.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Rumoured to be joining Palace on loan, never really rated him, what's your views on him ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Rumoured to be joining Palace on loan, never really rated him, what's your views on him ?

Here is some more Sunday morning viewing for you fella, goals to savour:

https://youtu.be/aq0fXvpz97g

Please could you watch these goals over and over again and let us know your favourite?

You’ll probably find yourself cheering out loud, dancing around your living room and applauding some of the strikes. Don’t worry but do feel free to post a video of you celebrating (not naked obviously).

Thanks a lot.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Here is some more Sunday morning viewing for you fella, goals to savour:

https://youtu.be/aq0fXvpz97g

Please could you watch these goals over and over again and let us know your favourite?

You’ll probably find yourself cheering out loud, dancing around your living room and applauding some of the strikes. Don’t worry but do feel free to post a video of you celebrating (not naked obviously).

Thanks a lot.

Not bad.
He could be a good option from the bench.
Thanks .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good player.

I'm sure we'd sign him again if we didn't already have the similar Tomer Hemed and Glenn Murray in the 25.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here