Jul 5, 2003
at home
Reported on twatter!

Chelsea fans there already?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm at work, so can't see that. Can some post a photo?

Its a video clip....not very exciting TBH - front of shop, people ambling about. Small fire in the ceiling apparently, now out but shop closed and a 'toxic smell' in there according to added tweets. Obvious bit of smoke coming out of the right hand door (one used for entry normally), as always a bloke stood a few feet away filming it on his phone

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Its a video clip....not very exciting TBH - front of shop, people ambling about. Small fire in the ceiling apparently, now out but shop closed and a 'toxic smell' in there according to added tweets. Obvious bit of smoke coming out of the right hand door (one used for entry normally), as always a bloke stood a few feet away filming it on his phone

Thanks. Phew.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm just waiting to hear that Locadia has been injured in the fire, and is out for the season after popping into the shop to collect his shirt for the obligatory photo.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I'm just waiting to hear that Locadia has been injured in the fire, and is out for the season after popping into the shop to collect his shirt for the obligatory photo.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Very surprised to see so many people milling around. Whenever I've gone to the shop not during match times, it's been deserted...

Hope any damage is minimal.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hope they get some new stock...the collection of men size polo shirts in there last Friday was a joke

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here