Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Jurgen Locadia Pass his Medical?

Will Locadia Pass his Medical

• Yes!

Votes: 80 67.2%
  • No!

Votes: 39 32.8%

• Total voters

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Right, looks like we're going somewhere here. £14.1m for the striker we've been looking for, but the big question is: Will he pass his medical?

Given that in August, 3 players failed medicals/fell through due to injury (Dwamena, Neto and the defender whose name I can't recall...) and the fact that Locadia is actually already injured, will the curse strike again?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good chance (with our luck) I would say because he has a ‘history’ with injuries. Very much hope he flies through though! Fingers crossed for later today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
It's been reported that he's a month away from returning which, I guess, means the injury is effectively healed and he can run, etc but that he's not ready for competitive football - kicking, twisting, etc. I doubt we'd organise a medical unless we could discount known conditions. It was unknown issues that kyboshed the others I believe.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Great.He's a month away from playing again and maybe 2 months away from being 100% match fit.Perfect.

I assume we are buying another striker.What can you get these days for a paltry 14m.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he hadn't been injured he'd have been singed on Jan 1st.

The fact the signing is now going ahead is a good sign.

6 weeks after his injury is this weekend, so best case is he will be fit for the Southampton game, although perhaps he won't appear until West Ham, Stoke or Swansea.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If he hadn't been injured he'd have been singed on Jan 1st.

The fact the signing is now going ahead is a good sign.

6 weeks after his injury is this weekend, so best case is he will be fit for the Southampton game, although perhaps he won't appear until West Ham, Stoke or Swansea.

This is Brighton we're talking about, you know the line: "He should be fit in two weeks.", six weeks later...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A heart problem is a 'condition' rather than an 'injury' is it not?

Who else have we sought out who has been injured?

Don't tell me the club picked the one day Baldock was fit, to give him a medical. :lol: :dunce:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
His current injury is common knowledge so I guess the club would take that into consideration and see how he's progressing and then decide from there.
Maybe a deal was always in the pipeline from when we got pröpper but the club delayed in this window due to the recent injury?
My medical knowledge consists of watching a few episodes of casualty when I was a kid so I'm basing all this on absolutely sod all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
His current injury is common knowledge so I guess the club would take that into consideration and see how he's progressing and then decide from there.
Maybe a deal was always in the pipeline from when we got pröpper but the club delayed in this window due to the recent injury?
My medical knowledge consists of watching a few episodes of casualty when I was a kid so I'm basing all this on absolutely sod all.

Neto's injury was common knowledge and yet the club were still surprised by it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Right, looks like we're going somewhere here. £14.1m for the striker we've been looking for, but the big question is: Will he pass his medical?

Given that in August, 3 players failed medicals/fell through due to injury (Dwamena, Neto and the defender whose name I can't recall...) and the fact that Locadia is actually already injured, will the curse strike again?

I can only presume there's not enough "WET FLOOR" signs at Lancing ???

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Whether he passes or or is will undoubtedly be thorough - just about every scan possible. If he still has an injury there will be limits to how he can be pulled, twisted and messed about with. Great that we have the money for private healthcare - if he waited for the NHS results he could be a summer signing.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If he arrives by Air Ambulance I'll start to worry.....

He's Just leaving Eindhoven now to seal the deal :albion2:

AeroMedevac.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here