[Albion] Ezri Konsa

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good News:
Won the World Cup last year.

Bad News:
A good 4 inches shorter than Duncan Duffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I've got a £10 bet with a Charlton fan that Dunk would get an England cap before Konsa.
It was his idea.
I'd forgotten about the bet until I saw this.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Konsa already has an U20 world cup winners medal doesn’t he ? Could be close.....

He gave me Tomori in the bet as well.
I'm beginning to hope he was too pissed to remember. That said IF he is that good and BIG IF we sign him he can have the tenner and a couple of pints.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good enough (right now) to allow Goldson out on loan?

Only 20, so DS, Shirley?

If he is coming in to allow CG to go out on loan, he's perhaps more likely to be a replacement - or a rival at least - for CG's place; he is five years younger after all, and I think we were expecting an old hand to come in (probably on loan) if it was solely for the purpose of letting CG out on loan for half a season.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Only 20, so DS, Shirley?

If he is coming in to allow CG to go out on loan, he's perhaps more likely to be a replacement - or a rival at least - for CG's place; he is five years younger after all, and I think we were expecting an old hand to come in (probably on loan) if it was solely for the purpose of letting CG out on loan for half a season.

This lad can play right back as well as CB, Connor is more a dedicated CB and struggled when Chris used him at right back. Makes sense to let Connor go out on loan and get this lad in as Bruno's understudy, with an eye on succession planning for the sad day when Bruno hangs up his boots.

Connor will be a future first choice CB for us, probably once a big bid comes in for Dunk in the summer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This lad can play right back as well as CB, Connor is more a dedicated CB and struggled when Chris used him at right back. Makes sense to let Connor go out on loan and get this lad in as Bruno's understudy, with an eye on succession planning for the sad day when Bruno hangs up his boots.

Connor will be a future first choice CB for us, probably once a big bid comes in for Dunk in the summer.

You don't see Schelotto as Bruno's replacement then?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He's not cover for Goldson and Schelotto is surely Bruno's understudy. He's only 20, so he'll probably go in the U23s and never be seen again.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
You don't see Schelotto as Bruno's replacement then?

At the moment yes, but you need 2 fit players for each position. When Bruno is 'tired' and Schellotto not fit, we are left with Goldson as cover.
Schellotto is adequate but not as good as Bruno, so sign this lad and let him fight it out with Schellotto to determine who is our future first choice. Competition is good, plus he can cover the CB pair with Uwe as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here