Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should we welcome the signing of a medically unfit player....

What should we do?

• Let him come even if unfit?

Votes: 66 51.2%
  • Hope he is not the main signing?

Votes: 47 36.4%
  • Hope it's just not true?

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • March on the Amex Sat night with pitchforks ablaze?

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
The first post is so ridiculously ****witted that I didn't even notice there was a poll. Now you've pointed it out I see this question "Let him come even if unfit?" - erh ?? So we have a way of preventing him coming here ?? Moron !

Yes, we march on The Amex, read it properly before commenting Moron! :catfight:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Oh, so you're one of those older fans who moans at everything. I assumed you were one of those younger fans who is ridden with hyperbole. You sound like my uncle, nothing and nobody will ever be good enough, no player can ever do anything right. I don't take him to games anymore, its too painful hearing him whine constantly.

Its getting painful hearing you whine constantly, so ignore button....click

I suspect your original thoughts about his age are right. The number in his moniker gives it away. Most of his posts read like those of a 15 and certainly not one whose first game was in1970. :ffsparr:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He registered in 2014, hardly posted at all, and now is posting loads on negative threads, and starting threads which are also negative. I can understand why some on Nsc would doubt his loyalties.

Seems like a bit of a leap to assume he is palace from that. Just seems like another NSC knobhead who doesn't quite get it to me.

Doesn't make him Palace though. Just a bit of a knob.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I suspect your original thoughts about his age are right. The number in his moniker gives it away. Most of his posts read like those of a 15 and certainly not one whose first game was in1970. :ffsparr:

I think it was his Dad's first game, or his Grandad's if he's from some parts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here