Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Seemed to be a video showing a lot of missed chances, hitting posts and an entry to the worlds lowest header competition.

Yep unconvincing really

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Quite happy about this (who wouldn’t be?) until I saw the injury mentioned. A striker that won’t be properly fit until mid-Feb? Great news for the future maybe but that means he’s out for the spell that’s likely to define whether we stay up. Hmmm. Maybe we have another one in mind too.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Probably the most negative thread ever on NSC for a new signing and this is for a current Dutch international !!!! Classic

I'm also in the unconvinced camp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep this!

CH "Now Jurgen, your main job today is to cover Bruno at all times when he goes foraging up the pitch, or when the speedy winger is ripping him a new one, got it"?

You know on the other thread you were saying something along the lines of 'there's one on every thread'...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Who on earth are you expecting ? Lionel Messi?

No, think you may have misinterpreted the meaning through the medium of written text.

I'm excited by this player but don't believe he's the striker and expect us to sign one of those too. I see him more of an upgrade on Jamie Murphy/Izzy Brown.

Young and with bags of potential, not to mention re-sale value if we put him in the shop window and he does well. Well done recruitment team.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Probably the most negative thread ever on NSC for a new signing and this is for a current Dutch international !!!! Classic

I'm also in the unconvinced camp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is he a current Dutch international?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
14a4a0a307adc5b04fcd3230f8761a28.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here