Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Is it like a cardiac stress perfusion test.........only know because I have got one next week [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17] Sounds grim....2.5 hours of tests and scanning, injected dyes, two cannulas and a few minutes of nastiness with the stress-inducing drug going in.
Just waiting for my date to come through for this after my little scare.

Would be interested to hear what it's like if possible.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
10 x shit is a huge pile of shit.

Now, now Dazzer let's not assume that I meant a multiple of Elvis or indeed a gigantic Manu that would still be unable to control a football...

What I did mean was that he can control a ball, use two feet and, and looks like a genuine unit. His intelligent link up play with our very own Davy also betrayed his natural quick thinking and footballing vision.

Elvis had none of the above, and very little application - not a recipe for success.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Now, now Dazzer let's not assume that I meant a multiple of Elvis or indeed a gigantic Manu that would still be unable to control a football...

What I did mean was that he can control a ball, use two feet and, and looks like a genuine unit. His intelligent link up play with our very own Davy also betrayed his natural quick thinking and footballing vision.

Elvis had none of the above, and very little application - not a recipe for success.

#alwaysoffside [emoji23][emoji23]

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
One for the future. :drink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One major fly in the ointment:-

Warren stands a chance, albeit only a slight chance.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I’m very confident in the recruiting team , we have an exemplary track record of singing strikers who are injured so I expect this one to go through smoothly :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
:lolol:

I'm guessing you're a 'the glass is clearly double the size it needs to be to hold that amount of water' kinda bloke.

Actually I could go for a massive pile of Dutch 'shit' right now. It'd go perfectly with our Bong.

And 15 million buys a lot of 'shit' my friends.

:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::cheers::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::banana::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I am so excited by this potential signing that I am going to have his middle name on my shirt.......Colin.....ain't that the bizz

According to Wikipedia he was called up to the Dutch national squad at the end of last year but had to withdraw because of his injury. Although their national team isn't the greatest at the moment it is still an indication that he is well regarded in his home country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here