Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's okay, I've just seen him queuing up at Worthing Hospital for his scan, only another 7 hours to wait.

I had a MRI scan the day before the Huddersfield game and still haven’t had my results back yet so you’ll be lucky with 7 hrs Lawro.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We have the club website and social channels for that...
And he has the readers of the local paper to supply.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Well done Barber and the recruitment team. On the face of it, this looks like superb work on your behalf. Could be a terrific signing.

Well said. They have gotten a fair bit of stick on here, me included. But this looks a real quality signing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is GREAT news ! A real statement of intent that we intend to stay in this league for a long time

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not sure if he’s any good, but he looks like an absolute baller.

And like any modern player his Twitter is blatantly not written by himself

Eg
How would your life be different if…
You stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day…
You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not see it like that as I see it as we are going to try to stay in this league rather than signing a proven goalscorer at this level to make our statement.

This does not make sense

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Anyone see his interview on SkySports just now? He says "man" an awful lot.
Sounds well up for it mind

Funny old interview man. Not exactly a livewire!! Interesting that he said the club wanted him in the summer and kept calling throughout the first half of the season to say they still wanted him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I do not see it like that as I see it as we are going to try to stay in this league rather than signing a proven goalscorer at this level to make our statement.

What???? This is just a collection of phrases randomly bundled together. I love you BG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here