Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
How do you pass a medical if you’re injured?

I’ve always assumed part of the medical is to get you to exercise to your peak heart rate level. Is that possible with an “upper leg injury”.

Actually you can, it's called a medical nuclear stress test.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Don’t let him fly to LHR - M25 must be avoided at all costs at this stage in a potential transfer!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Some lovely link up play and assists between him and Propper on the YouTube videos.

Nice to see Propper out of his own half.

Indeed some of the general attacking play from PSV was utterly superb... I noted that they often committed more than one player forward when attacking... very odd that?!?

Propper would benefit from playing further forward... is Gross the problem here? Tough calls, I guess that's why Chris gets paid the big bucks etc.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Lots of skill and passing play there, but he only actually scores three goals in the whole thing as far as I could see.

That feeling when you watch the showreel of your prospective hero striker and he mainly misses the target....

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Andy Naylor scrambling about trying to get on top of a story broken by NSC...
Does he have any of his own sources anywhere...or just a club puppet...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The 24-year old Locadia is currently recovering from an upper leg injury that will keep him on the sidelines for a few weeks. For Brighton, however, that is no reason not to transfer. The PSV is expected on Friday in England for a medical examination.

Let's hope he can hit the ground running, er walking, oh, er........standing? Lying? :shrug:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Don’t let him fly to LHR - M25 must be avoided at all costs at this stage in a potential transfer!

It has to be a private jet to Shoreham, otherwise there's no chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here