Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As well as being ultra-cautious with players returning from injury, I also can’t see CH chucking a new signing straight in even when fit.....he always eases players in gently. We won’t see Jurgen start a game for weeks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As well as being ultra-cautious with players returning from injury, I also can’t see CH chucking a new signing straight in even when fit.....he always eases players in gently. We won’t see Jurgen start a game for weeks.
If he was fit now, I think he'd be straight in. This doesn't compare to when we've been doing well and a new signing has come along. We haven't been scoring, even Hughton must have noticed this and we're getting desperate.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would say we need 8 min from next 4
That's silly. 9 more games against teams outside the top 6, and you want 2 points per game minimum, putting us on 41 points not including the 5 games against top 6 sides.

8 from the next 4 games would be fantastic, not the minimum we need.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Positive.

[TWEET]958825200065351681[/TWEET]

I honestly thought I would come back to loads of positivity about Locadia being signed and Ulloa on loan but it seems we are reverting to being a load of moaning minnies. Get a grip men and women - we are Premier League and all is not lost yet.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I honestly thought I would come back to loads of positivity about Locadia being signed and Ulloa on loan but it seems we are reverting to being a load of moaning minnies. Get a grip men and women - we are Premier League and all is not lost yet.

NSC: 98% Private Fraser. 1% Pyke.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
That's silly. 9 more games against teams outside the top 6, and you want 2 points per game minimum, putting us on 41 points not including the 5 games against top 6 sides.

8 from the next 4 games would be fantastic, not the minimum we need.

No he doesn't. He wants two points per game from four games. These are our cup finals and are the ones most likely to seal our fate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here