Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As regards the Non HGP player dropping out assuming he is in the 25 would probably be Skalak. It is of course possible that CH has had 2nd thoughts or an offer about one of the 25 either a wide man or Hemed. To add an HGP if Goldson goes out on loan, is easy just add somebody from the U21s like Tilley just to meet the regulations and use if needed desperately.
You can't just add an U23 to the HGP numbers. HGP refers to members of the Over 21 25 man squad.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Two months?!!??

Where did two months come from? All I’ve seen it may be a couple of weeks more, before he’s fit., why would we sing someone who can’t play till the middle of March?
2 months..... from December 10th !!!!

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
How does 6 weeks in from recovering from a typical 6 week out injury become at “least 2 months”.
How is £14m+ in any way “cheap”. ?

14m these days is cheeeeeeeeeap.25m isnt a whole lot better but its better.
I'm not going on when he can play his first game,I'm going on when he will be match fit.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
We shouldn't be signing anyone who doesn't know how to spread their goals between games. We only need to win by 1 goal more for the 3 points. Scoring 4 in 1 game, utterly ridiculous.

Absolutely this! Just shows his damned arrogance scoring all those unnecessary goals just to show their oppositions shortcomings then rubbing their noses in it! Do we want this type of player?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bored now

tenor.gif

Any chance of the club surprising us with someone else, while we wait?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How unexpected. Two Professors replied :lol: With trademark drivel.

If you could prove I have another identity on this site,I will end my membership straight away.You have my full permission to ask any moderator,or Bozza.As I said,it is only you lefty losers that are that sad.Let us know how you get on.No you probably won't,lefty trademark not to answer awkward questions.

Anyway,reason for being on here:Great Britain's favourite newspaper reports that we have upped our bid for Ze Luis.Inteesting times,eh?:albion2:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Boro were already 5 points adrift of 14th place (they were 15th) after 23 games. I posted the current table and the table in Jan 17 in another thread, a couple of days ago.

Sorry, I didn’t necessarily mean league position, more that we’re mirroring their ‘defend our way to safety’ approach.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Anyway it could be worse.We could have the zillions that Chelsea have and still be considering Peter Crouch.

At least it looks like we might finally have a striker.Anything is better than what we have.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry, I didn’t necessarily mean league position, more that we’re mirroring their ‘defend our way to safety’ approach.

I realise but those 5 points were instrumental in sending Boro down. Being 15th with 23 points is a lot more positive than being 15th with only 18 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here