Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Hair Transplants / Syrups

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK, my dad lost his hair in his late teens. So I expected mine to go too. Then I found that you inherit your hairscape from the mother's side. So I'm a red head (classic, not ginger) with flecks of grey incrasing as I approach the big 60. But I have a good head of hair, and no tonsure at the crown. This does afford me a degreee of smugness, especially as my two brothers have increasing baldness in disproportion to age (my littlist bro, the mad one, being severely tonsorially challenged). Anyway, my plan was, and is, to shave it all off if it goes at the crown. Wig? No. I can't wear hats so a wig would just be like a shit hat in my case. As for my pubes, that's none of your ****ing business :lolol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Naturally I have the hair of a rock God... although now streaked with silver and grey, I'm starting to look rather wizardy.

And I will never colour it - I like looking my tender 36, with a hint of my forties (and beyond) to come...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Naturally I have the hair of a rock God... although now streaked with silver and grey, I'm starting to look rather wizardy.

As long as its not wizardy sleevy

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Only one of three brothers to still have a full head of hair . All the men on my Mother's side kept their hair til the end, albeit in shocking white. Dad's side all bald. I got lucky.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
51-AnESYXGL.jpg

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
It's been Phil or Grant for me for about 20 years now. Really not bothered. I tend to vary 1,2,3 to total baldie (high maintenance), I have observed that my baldie and no1 days are more interesting and go down well with the ladies. Just saying, theres hope guys.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Only one of three brothers to still have a full head of hair . All the men on my Mother's side kept their hair til the end, albeit in shocking white. Dad's side all bald. I got lucky.

You are probably just lacking testosterone.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Being 55 and having the hair of a 21 year old Nordic sex god the issue for me i hope will not happen , but i bumped in to my balding Brother after the palace cup game and having not seen him for about 4 months i noticed a distinct growth of head hair where previously there was none , after taking the piss a bit i asked how much it had cost etc and it ran in to thousands with more treatment to come , he was over the moon with it and said it was worth every penny so fair play to that , my question to NSC is would you consider hair transplant or perhaps a syrup if you started losing your hair ? i can't imagine it but it's something i need to know now as the striker question seems irrelevant compared to hair loss , my old pal Peanut Roaster wears a curly syrup and it's that good he sometimes wears it back to front for a style change and he loves it and never leaves the house without it . :afro:

Happy baldy here, number one all over please (well, all over except the sunroof).

I always thought yours was a syrup though.

*ducks*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Why is it ok for women to enhance their looks by all manner of means including wigs and shaving off eyebrows only to pencil or tattoo them back again, plus shaving the old clunge into shapes or totally bald, yet a bloke only has to put a syrup on his head to make himself feel more confident and he gets the piss ripped out of him.
True, some rugs look awful so a good blend is needed but nevertheless.
Some guys look dreadful bald and it can ruin your self esteem, so to mock the poor geezer is soul destroying.
You need the dosh for plugs but as Wayne Rooney found out they sometimes don't work, but some look great.
So leave wig wearers alone, it's not clever and it's not funny.

How much did you pay for it?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think Bruce Willis looks better without hair than when he had some, though that's from someone who has started to use clippers for the last few years.

I would rather have a shaved head than a full head of white hair as well.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Trump's hair is amazing. Why go to all that bother with the most extreme combover since Bobby Charlton when everyone can tell what it is? He could just have invested in a decent syrup and saved all the hassle / ridicule.

Oh yeah, I forgot that he was completely insane.......

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Trump's hair is amazing. Why go to all that bother with the most extreme combover since Bobby Charlton when everyone can tell what it is? He could just have invested in a decent syrup and saved all the hassle / ridicule.

Oh yeah, I forgot that he was completely insane.......

Bobby's off his head. Completely agree with you.

Jul 7, 2003
I started balding when I was 20. I’m now 49 and rock a Richard Fairbrass look (or Phil Mitchell if I’ve not been running much). I’d look utterly stupid with hair now so it’s a no from me even if technology made it cheap and easy.

Don't lose too much weight though or you'll look lime Monty Burns from the Simpsons.

I have still got a fairly decent mop of dark hair, abeit now with ever increasing natural highlights as I approach my half century. I feel I have dodged two bullets when it comes to hair as my Dad was virtually bald at 24 and my Mum had bright ginger hair.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I started going bald in my teens a bit like Arjen Robben did, and it was a slow process but I shaved it off as soon as I started to notice it. I had seen my uncle wear wigs and even go onto have a hair transplant which looked stupid like they always do! It's all down to confidence and I liked the skin head look rather than pumping myself full of drugs and looking like David Gest did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here