Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you take England winning the World Cup...But Brighton get relegated

Would you take England winning the World Cup...but Brighton get relegated

• Yes

Votes: 60 24.8%
  • No

Votes: 182 75.2%

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I thought I'd be the only one who doesn't give give one about England or – to a certain extent – international football. Clearly not...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes, 100% yes.

It's like the nonsense people say about accepting the weakened sides in the FA Cup because "survival is all important."

Meh, rubbish. Who will look back on that wonder year in 2018 when we finished 15th, compared to how fondly you would remember 1983 and the Cup Final. No, give be WINNING something over merely staying up every time.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, 100% yes.

It's like the nonsense people say about accepting the weakened sides in the FA Cup because "survival is all important."

Meh, rubbish. Who will look back on that wonder year in 2018 when we finished 15th, compared to how fondly you would remember 1983 and the Cup Final. No, give be WINNING something over merely staying up every time.

Actually, when you put it like that, you're probably right.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No ****ing way... England can do one...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No ****ing way... England can do one...

You say that now, but are you HONESTLY telling me you don't enjoy those rare summer days in town, group of you in the pub, watching and cheering on England actually winning a game at a major tournament. Just imagine for a moment, how wonderful it would be to have that happen game after game after game, all the way to actually WINNING the World Cup.

My trousers are twitching just at the thought of it.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I have seen some daft polls on here over the years.......but really!

I would take one point tomorrow over England winning the World Cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here