[Albion] Pedro & Morata Both Suspended For Saturday

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Now they'll win less comfortably.
That'll learn 'em.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Doubt Pedro would have started and Morata hasn't scored for a fair few games. Nothing to see here.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Shame really I was looking forward to seeing Morata play.

But as has been said, hardly a problem for them is it !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Top 6 side, so Chris won't have us venturing beyond the halfway line anyway. Not after Liverpool.

We must respect them.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Top 6 side, so Chris won't have us venturing beyond the halfway line anyway. Not after Liverpool.

We must respect them.

They are nothing like Liverpool attacking wise.
I will be unhappy if we don’t at least try to put them on the back foot early on.
If you have a so called free hit then at least swing your bat.....

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I will be unhappy if we don’t at least try to put them on the back foot early on.

Correct. They had 3 consecutive 0-0s before last night. Those saying no Morata makes no difference have short memories, given his decent finish against us last month. They only really have Batshuayi as out-and-out striker, although of course they have plenty of other quality than can hurt us.

CFC still odds-on of course, but this is probably our best chance against a Top 6 team all season. I agree, we should, within reason, swing the bat rather than look to draw a walk.

PG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Correct. They had 3 consecutive 0-0s before last night. Those saying no Morata makes no difference have short memories, given his decent finish against us last month. They only really have Batshuayi as out-and-out striker, although of course they have plenty of other quality than can hurt us.

CFC still odds-on of course, but this is probably our best chance against a Top 6 team all season. I agree, we should, within reason, swing the bat rather than look to draw a walk.

PG

True. Didn't stop us being as timid as doormice at their gaff though.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
They still have plenty of others that can score from corners.

Moratta moaned the whole way through the game when we played at Stamford Bridge and doesnt look to have fully fitted into the English game as of yet. Unsuprised by his sending off last night.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Chelsea have used Hazard in a central position as a false nine in some games, so I imagine Dunk and Duffy will be in for an interesting afternoon on Saturday. It might be more significant that Willian might be a little tired. Of course, the Ross Barkley factor is a new one. With luck he'll upset the balance of their team a little.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

We must respect them.

We will win the toss and kick-off...

Long boot upfield...all 10 outfield players sprint back to the penalty area..

Link arms..like they were about to do 'Hi-Ho Silver Lining' at the office party...and prepare to barricade the goal.

We must stay in the game..and nick that goal..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A furious Chelsea looking to get back on track, and a couple of players coming in who'll want to stake a claim for a place - oh, happy days ahead!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm looking forward to it. What its all about isn't it, Champions at home! I think we're going to pull a rabbit from the hat on Saturday, a game to look forward to.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Chelsea have used Hazard in a central position as a false nine in some games, so I imagine Dunk and Duffy will be in for an interesting afternoon on Saturday. It might be more significant that Willian might be a little tired. Of course, the Ross Barkley factor is a new one. With luck he'll upset the balance of their team a little.

I wouldn't be surprised if CH picks Goldson ahead of Duffy, and goes with Kayal too. Beram was our best player at the Bridge and is best equipped to try and keep Hazard at bay.

Watching the game last night, Drinkwater was dreadful, kept giving the ball away. They look an unsettled (discombobulated?) team currently. When things are good, Conte's passion is an asset but he seems to struggle as a leader when things go less well.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here