Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pedro & Morata Both Suspended For Saturday

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Scrappy 1-0 win for the Albion. Possibly a pen.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd like to think that given Chelsea's recent form, their loss of a couple of players, our full weeks rest against their midweek ET, and our now urgent requirement to turn some of these home draws into wins, we'll come out on the front foot and have a good go at them right from the off.

I'd like to THINK that.....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I sort of think that those saying "Chelsea are there for the taking, look at their recent form" are rather forgetting that West Brom, an entirely shithouse team in comparison to what we're up against on Saturday, were on a 20 game winless run until we turned up at their place.

That said I do think we have a chance. Just think that form counts for nothing. All about the 90 minutes and the 22 men on the day.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The only things stopping us marching up the table is our lack of goals, and our desire to concede from every corner.

If we start scoring goals, and stop leaking goals from corners, we'll be set!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I feel sorry for Chelsea as they will have to play Batshuayi ; who do many on here suggest that we should try for on loan..........The same player. Hmm .strange.that.,

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Enjoyed the match,thought Narrich played well.Sticking by my prediction of a sound thrashing for Chelski (1 - 0)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The entire league are. This is imo the biggest single reason we will go down and it's unforgivable because any team of professional footballers should be able to defend set pieces by sorting a plan out on the training ground. The tactic of every player in the box is shocking.

Unforgiveable? More hyperbole.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hyperbole maybe but it really doesn't make sense to fill our box up when defending.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

That is why the idea of leaving 1 winger wide left on the half way line and 1 wide right on the halfway line makes logical sense but unfortunately CH is 1 dimensional and will not try something different. and this has been in some cases his downfall.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'm fully expecting CH to be singing Chelsea's praises in the press conference today. The phrase "very, very difficult" will feature prominently, several times I'm sure.

Fro Naylors Twitter: CH re Chelsea: "I expect a very difficult game. I don;t think anyone playing against one of the top six would say any different, irrespective of their situation at the moment." #bhafc

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/status/953992491447013376

Boom there it is. Lets sow those seeds of negativity.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fro Naylors Twitter: CH re Chelsea: "I expect a very difficult game. I don;t think anyone playing against one of the top six would say any different, irrespective of their situation at the moment." #bhafc

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorArgus/status/953992491447013376

Boom there it is. Lets sow those seeds of negativity.

Wouldnt it have been great, having said what we all know, added but we shall go at them to try for some points as it is only 1 team v another.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here