Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Photoshoppers/ Graphics people

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
OK I cant pay a lot like literally a tenner or so as I am not working I know that rubbish but dont reply if you dont want

I have to attend a charity support group for various reasons.

Any hows our group is reforming and I've been tasked with naming our group and coming up with something on an A4/A3 printout and a name

The group is currently called Here and Now and deals with homelesness (hostels/on the streets) , addictions (alcohol/drugs/gambling amongst others), foodbanks and mental support and reuniting people with loved ones/rehabs. Its a charity I am growing quite close to, I've seen some fantastic results from their work

ANYWAYS please dont reply if this isnt for you

The name I have come up with is SWIFT

Support
Well Being
Information
Fellowship
Trust

With a banner along the lines of "SWIFT support empowering you on your road to recovery"

With something like this as the background to go on the front pages of flyers etc and our newsletter to support people homeless and addicted/suffering from mental health

http://imageog.flaticon.com/icons/p...1200x630f&pad=10,10,10,10&ext=png&bg=FFFFFFFF

I am crap at this sort of stuff so if anyone who is better than me wants to earn a pie and a pint if you have a spare hour please let me know, I've got about 5 days to print something, if i gets to day 4 I will have to whack something shite together in paint

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
7689849514_1f5642b379_b.jpg

SWIFT, we'll get you and your baggage to the end line. or

"SWIFT support empowering you on your road to recovery"

BeeGee

Feb 18, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Maffew,

I think you are almost there, just need someone pitch in.
And I like the first logo, as it's a bit more "street"
One thing .. "Well Being" is ONE word. Should be "Wellbeing", which I think works better visually. Will fit on the Bass Drum too !!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Maffew,

One thing .. "Well Being" is ONE word. Should be "Wellbeing", which I think works better visually. Will fit on the Bass Drum too !!

Thank you
It needs some work perhaps this isnt my forte to be honest - I think I am the best of a bad bunch :)
I thought the second logo was a little more soothing minding the task in hand, Input appreciated and required so thanks

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
You are right indeed I thought Well Being was 2 words, I chose it over Wellness because it tends to cover mental health and general health (I think) rather that physical, I dunno this is a learning curve TBH, fairly happy with the name though if I can spell it correctly

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Maffew,

I am torn between the logos, we have a good chunk of heroin and methadone users that need to attend in recovery and it seems a bit dark. TBH a marketing co would be better that me of course but I'll do me best

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Can I make a suggestion? I think the strap line would read better as “SWIFT - empowering your road to recovery” or “SWIFT - empowerment on your road to recovery”. Or something similar, I don’t think the world support needs to be there as it’s already part of the SWIFT acronym.

It sounds like a fantastic cause, hopefully someone will be able to come up with a decent design for you.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Can I make a suggestion? I think the strap line would read better as “SWIFT - empowering your road to recovery” or “SWIFT - empowerment on your road to recovery”. Or something similar, I don’t think the world support needs to be there as it’s already part of the SWIFT acronym.

It sounds like a fantastic cause, hopefully someone will be able to come up with a decent design for you.

OK I like your second suggestion better than your first one and better than mine thank you (obviously as you grasped the play is on the SWIFT acronym to help people as quickly as possible)

Sulcy

Sep 23, 2015
Hey Maffew. Sounds like a really worthwhile cause. Good luck with it all. I'd recommend using canva.com. It's a really easy to use site for creating posters/logos and it's all free.

I just made this as an example: Swift.jpg (dont judge it was difficult to do with my boss sitting next to me)

Cheers

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Hey Maffew. Sounds like a really worthwhile cause. Good luck with it all. I'd recommend using canva.com. It's a really easy to use site for creating posters/logos and it's all free.

I just made this as an example: View attachment 93147 (dont judge it was difficult to do with my boss sitting next to me)

Cheers

Shamelessly tweaked from your excellent one:

Swift.png

(Again please don't judge [MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION].I'm not a designer!. And all the best with your work)

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

I just made this as an example: View attachment 93147 (dont judge it was difficult to do with my boss sitting next to me)

Cheers

I Will judge it thank you and its a ton better than I could do

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Here's my effort so far. If it's worth continuing, any suggestions would be most welcome. I haven't put the strapline in yet.

Attachments

• SWIFT 2.jpg
    SWIFT 2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 244

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here