Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XI - 2nd Round - Honey Badger v Great White Shark

Who's the hardest?

• Honey Badger

Votes: 87 53.0%
  • Great White Shark

Votes: 77 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
This should be a fairly routine win for the defending champ. Reason being that if the two were actually to meet IRL in some kind of hybrid habitat/parrallel universe, I actually think that the honey badger would 'batter' the far bigger and stronger shark. The sharks big scary teeth wouldn't phase him in the slightest.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Cuddly bear vs Dull "route one" contender

Not sure I can be arsed. I might just toss a coin.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Cuddly bear vs Dull "route one" contender

Not sure I can be arsed. I might just toss a coin.

Cuddly bear, you say?

honey badger.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sensing some Honey Badger ambivalence this year - probably because the people's champ has finally achieved the impossible and lightning won't strike twice - the powers that be just won't let it.

I've been as pro-Ratel as anyone over the years, and even I'm wavering towards the deep blue gobbler or whatever it's called. Still should get past the GWS though.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This is proving to be the big rumble it always promised. Can barely fit a Rizla between them.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
And this year's polls set up so you can't see who voted for who. Very controversial.

This was a rule change enforced by the WHCA. Some voters were getting hounded, and sometimes threatened for their choices. I believe it was mainly instigated by a hardcore group of Honey Badger supporters.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This was a rule change enforced by the WHCA. Some voters were getting hounded, and sometimes threatened for their choices. I believe it was mainly instigated by a hardcore group of Honey Badger supporters.

Yes, disgraceful behaviour from the Trump Rat mafiosi. Corruption and intimidation ran deep which is why 2017's result shouldn't really stand. Hopefully a more honest competition will be allowed this year which will see the poxy little teddy bear booted out by democratic means.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great tie this one. I’ve just levelled it for the shark.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Once again, some of the voters are just anti HB and couldn't give a toss about the shark. If HB was against a fly, it would lose. Shambles.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The fish is a pretender, the HB (Hard Bastad) is the real deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here