Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kenedy from Chelsea

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I never said we shouldn't sign Batshuayi! Not that there is any chance, but his performances when given a chance have been woeful for someone costing upward of £32M!

It's a bit like Janssen, as bad as that.

you said he's "crap" like Batshuayi..... suggest to me you don't think we should sign either of them...

Equally 17 goals in 50 appearances for Chelsea is also hardly "crap" considering many of those would have been sub appearances

His goal return is nothing like Janssen..... and he's a completely different type of forward. the sort of type we need.

Ofcourse we have no chance of signing him but to say he's crap is....

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
you said he's "crap" like Batshuayi..... suggest to me you don't think we should sign either of them...

Equally 17 goals in 50 appearances for Chelsea is also hardly "crap" considering many of those would have been sub appearances

His goal return is nothing like Janssen..... and he's a completely different type of forward. the sort of type we need.

Ofcourse we have no chance of signing him but to say he's crap is....

I have suffered watching Batshuayi, he is 'crap' imho! I wouldn't touch him personally, but if there is absolutely no-one else, maybe he could chip in with a handful of goals??

Be careful what you wish for!

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Kennedy I am neutral on, don't think he is Chelsea quality, but he could possibly add something to us even if not the attacking spark?

Batshuayi is lazy, and unmotivated even at a club like Chelsea, he makes few runs and his goals have been the kind of a predatory striker as in Defoe, but of course laid on a plate for him by the excellent work of the Hazard's, Febregas', Pedro's, Moses etc

I fear another Izzy scenario if he turns up, he has shown so little in a Chelsea shirt - it is hard to think he is playing for his future at Stamford bridge.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
You are clearly a Chelsea fan Gazz... what's more than good enough and a vast improvement for us is different to what might be deemed good enough for Chelsea....

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
You are clearly a Chelsea fan Gazz... what's more than good enough and a vast improvement for us is different to what might be deemed good enough for Chelsea....

Fair play Marshy, but I just don't see a guy like Batshuayi a) coming down to Brighton, b) being motivated if he did, when he can't get motivated at the top level?

Although a Chelsea fan from a very young age - lived up there, Brighton being my local team have had to put up with me over the years in attending more matches. :albion2::moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here