PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hahahahaha

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can you find me the rule that says that? Or perhaps not as it’s just bollocks made up by Sky & Co.

Punishment. The game's rules now state that "attempts to deceive the referee by feigning injury or pretending to have been fouled (simulation)", must be sanctioned as unsporting behaviour which is misconduct punishable by a yellow card. The rule changes are in response to an increasing trend of diving and simulation. No one is arguing that contact did not happen, I’m not arguing about the penalty. It’s hard to say someone has dived if they have clipped someone else’s leg

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Batshit mental ref, balls of steel. Just hope he's got tinted windows and a false beard. Can't wait for the meltdown on Sky.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
TV pundit 'Well within his rights to go down'

WTF does that mean? :ffsparr:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
These commentators are so ****ing biased

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Punishment. The game's rules now state that "attempts to deceive the referee by feigning injury or pretending to have been fouled (simulation)", must be sanctioned as unsporting behaviour which is misconduct punishable by a yellow card. The rule changes are in response to an increasing trend of diving and simulation. No one is arguing that contact did not happen, I’m not arguing about the penalty. It’s hard to say someone has dived if they have clipped someone else’s leg

Not if the diver initiated the contact, as is the case here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here