Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do the club 'get it' ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's got to be St Patrick's Day for me. Beating Palace 3-0, but as it was a lunchtime kickoff, the concourses stayed open longer, & we were even allowed to go back up to the seats with drinks in hand.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After the 2nd red, that was without a doubt the most POISONOUS atmosphere at the Amex I have experienced. The sheer bile and abuse that was raining down from the stands on the ref was something to behold.

Fantastic.

The Palace game that w lost in the league was much worse. People round where I sit in WSU were completely losing their shit. It was embarrassing.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It's got to be St Patrick's Day for me. Beating Palace 3-0, but as it was a lunchtime kickoff, the concourses stayed open longer, & we were even allowed to go back up to the seats with drinks in hand.

That's what I voted for, unfortunately, I wasn't at the Wigan game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From Albion Twitter:

"Albion 6-1 Blackpool Albion romped to an empathetic win against the Tangerines - as the Seagulls scored six goals in a single match - a record that remains at the Amex"

Empathetic? :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How about the opening game of this season against Man City and losing 2-0? Anyones favourite game at the Amex to date?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From Albion Twitter:

"Albion 6-1 Blackpool Albion romped to an empathetic win against the Tangerines - as the Seagulls scored six goals in a single match - a record that remains at the Amex"

Empathetic? :lolol:

***cough*** all 7 goals. ***cough***

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Burnley would definitely be in my top ten, it was a tremendous effort both on and off the pitch.

FWIW my top three
1. Doncaster
2. Wigan
3. St Pats

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well if you are taking the angle you are taking a lot of people under 30-35 will have all their favourite games from the amex. Did you witness the dross of 90s!?

But the question is what is your favourite games from the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here