Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nike - keep or ditch?

When the current shirt contract expires would you keep Nike or ditch Nike?

• Keep Nike

Votes: 33 22.0%
  • Ditch Nike

Votes: 117 78.0%

• Total voters

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Soon to be collectors items -

Albion PL sleeve badges.

Something future generations will cherish.

But hey, we'll have lots of money in the bank to try again next year (and 'if' and it's a big if, we manage to get back, we'll find we face the same situation again).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not particularly fussed who the shirt makers are, tbh. It's irrelevant, for me it's about how they fit and their design. Despite being a brighton fan for coming around 30 years, I've never really been a fan of our blue and white kits (I did like the argentina strip). I liked the colourful strips (my favourite would be the inter inspired blue and black and the yellow with black squares on the shoulder from the sandtex sponsor era). Not really concerned if the specific design is bespoke or from a catalogue.

If the orange goalkeeper shirt was available with short sleeves I'd buy it. I like the fit and feel of the shirts. I'm happy with them so wouldn't join a revolt if we stick with them when the deal expires.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm not really that bothered about kit manufacturers so I would vote for who every gives us the most amount of money. What is the value of the current contract and how many shirts have we sold? I presume the club make a healthy profit on kit sales?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I've voted ditch, but not because I don't like this season's shirt (I'm probably one of the few that loves it). I just love what Adidas do with football shirts, especially striped ones.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I voted to keep, now the logo issue has been sorted, but mainly because the material I find so much better than Errea; Nike's stuff is much more comfortable (for me) and is much more resilient/resistant to snags and other things (for me), than Errea. Nice kits but hated the material. Adidas would be good. As a gentleman of slightly less skinny proportions, I would be slightly concerned that Puma or Under Armour would be too snug - certainly they seem to go for the more body hugging designs.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ditch. Look how long it took for them to get their China factory in gear to get them back in stock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here