Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home shirt availability

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
From memory I think the Nike deal may have been 3 years. With this being the final season. (could be wrong)

Not sure if this was deliberately planned to maximise shirt sales. No details yet as to whether Nike will be kept for next year. Personally i won't be too disappointed if we chose someone else.

I thought it was announced as a long term deal, which I would have thought is more than 4 seasons, they certainly didn't announce the actual length of the deal.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So I just went to buy a home shirt as a birthday present tonight and was shocked to see hardly any availability unless you’re very large.

Why is this so difficult?

Pretty sure that if I wanted to buy a home shirt of every other Premier League club I would be able to tonight.

Must be losing a serious amount of cash from this. Just don’t understand it.

This guy is selling a few different sizes, might be worth asking if he has any the size you want. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/282817911418

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd love it if we went back to Errea. No 3 month gaps with no shirts, and their leisurewear is far better.
That Hummel shirt on another thread looked excellent. They would struggle keeping in stock an Albion shirt based on that design.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
In fairness... when new stock arrived in December, the club announced there would be no more coming. That was effectively last chance to buy.

I imagine sales would naturally fall sharply after Xmas when a kit is in its final few months. Think I saw WBA advertising 30/40% off shirts?

This is what the Albion wanted to avoid. Single season shirts slashed in price before end of January...

stoke.jpg

(Situation could be avoided by making them two seasons, I know)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here