Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are the Burberry clowns at WBA ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cos you and your mate have both got the same snide Burberry jacket on. The 1990’s just phoned they want their jackets back.

They ain’t the same bruv - different colours for starters.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I was sent the photo before I get the “why didn’t you ask them ?” Posts.

It could be worth rethinking the 'clowns' moniker.

Whilst you might want to talk about dressing up, there's a fair chance you might just get a dressing down.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
20180116_202508.jpg

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Unbelievable, calling for posters on a message board to be banned.

I’m not sure what it takes to be banned from threads or this board, as someone banned from 2 threads without being told why I guess that is up for grabs. Putting up photos evidently taken without someone’s consent would certainly constitute some kind of reprimand in my book? Presumably you are no fan of why the data protection act exists.......each to their own.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
I’m not sure what it takes to be banned from threads or this board, as someone banned from 2 threads without being told why I guess that is up for grabs. Putting up photos evidently taken without someone’s consent would certainly constitute some kind of reprimand in my book? Presumably you are no fan of why the data protection act exists.......each to their own.

I'm comfortable with laws or acts being broken if it helps identify criminals or crime, in this case a serious one in relation to fashion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here