Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emiliano Sala [signed by Cardiff, confirmed to have been on missing aircraft]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This would of course be wonderful and I don't mean to sound negative but I read it more as the rescue services basically can't confirm anything at all (as they haven't found anything yet) so stated 4 possibilities at this stage.

1 - They have landed somewhere and can't make contact
2 - They landed on water, were picked up and haven't made contact
3 - The made it to a life raft
4 - the plane broke up, leaving them in the sea

This isn't meant to be critical of your post but I read your post as if the rescue services had hinted that they had found something which suggested a life raft appears to have been deployed.

Rule out number two. No chance that happening. Either the ship picking them up would have made a radio call/mobile call

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Sympathies can be posted on Cardiff City's Facebook page for those not wishing to register on their fan site.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wish this would have a happy ending.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
BBC Reporting that the flight was the players own arangements and not made by Cardiff City.

Its all so sad.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
When this first happened my first thought was something just doesn't add up. Ex girlfriend now stating its no accident football mafia are involved.

Ex girlfriend now sniffing a chance of getting a few quid from one of the Red Tops more like.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
BBC Reporting that the flight was the players own arangements and not made by Cardiff City.

Its all so sad.

Find it very surprising that Cardiff didn't insist on arranging their new, highly valuable asset's travel. How many other PL clubs would allow new expensive signings to fly this distance in a light aircraft?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Find it very surprising that Cardiff didn't insist on arranging their new, highly valuable asset's travel. How many other PL clubs would allow new expensive signings to fly this distance in a light aircraft?

We did

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
When this first happened my first thought was something just doesn't add up. Ex girlfriend now stating its no accident football mafia are involved.

You are Leon Knight and I claim my £5. Why would your ex know anything about it though?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
AJ's flight
beechjet_400a.jpg

v

Sala's
Emiliano-Sala-1701031.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports