Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Let's talk about an "away end" again

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
Twenty years ago the supporters of the Albion simply refused to allow this club to die; they rose up and through strength of character, spirit, perseverance, humour, creativity and imagination sowed the seeds for this wonderful club to make its way back to the top flight (with amazing facilities to boot). It disappoints me that, after everything we've been through, we now seem to have turned into something that we would have laughed at all those years ago: a bunch of entitled moaners who can't handle a bit of gentle ribbing from our rivals despite the fact we've been handing it out for the last 5 months.

Leave it be, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION][/QUOTE]

THIS!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anyone thinking away fans offer something positive to this forum is somewhat mentally challenged.

Those who want them are clearly of the masochistic and submissive nature.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We don't need an away end, a lot of decent palace posters get an unnecessary rough ride on here imho. What we do need is obvious palace posters like Follow That Seagull who masquerade as BHA being banned.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
By and large I think it works pretty well as it is, some Palace wind up merchants need banning (as they have been when needed), but it would be a shame to have an away end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Think we are (or should be) a little more grown up than they are on the BBS.

Posters like 'The Raver' contribute **** all, no issued with twunts like that being permabanned, but the Palace regulars on here are generally alright, can actually make reasoned observations and contribute to the community in some way by provoking debate and rationalising their opinions. Some of them (few admittedly) still showed up to take the abuse when they were in the shit, if you can take it as well as you dish it out then carry on no matter who you support as far as I'm concerned.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Anyone thinking away fans offer something positive to this forum is somewhat mentally challenged.

try open minded and confident and you will be nearer the mark

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh crikey, no.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Plenty of decent posters from other clubs pop up, only one or two bell ends.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Please no away ends Bozza, but maybe set up 1901 lounge chat, for the chaps who would like it to be sanitised.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Another one in the leave it alone camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Another one in the leave it alone camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Stick a poll up, majority rules.

Than have an away end for those moaning about the decision :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here