Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you joined this site before Dec 2011 please post in here.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Bad delineation. You assume that folk who joined after that date are new fans. I suggest a lot simply didn't know about NSC.

Indeed. I had no idea about NSC and found it by accident while searching for info on old pubs in Btn. If there is any co-relation between newer fans and the bedwetters (so need a Pamper emoji) it may be something to do with the misery and struggle older fans have been through which gives us a broader perspective of what 'failure' means to a BHA fan, not just a football fan.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
June 2011 - i'm in !!

P.S i am only managing an average a 0.9 post a week......:facepalm:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nah, we are ****ed. We have a manager who doesn't understand that sometimes you need to defend and not just do a cavalry charge every time we get the ball.

Oh sorry....that is town.

Erm...we will be fine if other teams below us don't get better results than us. Simples.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Two weeks too early this thread. Lord knows what will happen on here if we fail to get a striker again.

We will know the writing is on the wall once PB starts "managing expectations".

If we go down, we go down but it will be with a whimper and that nagging feeling will I am afraid endure...

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I'm feeling really positive and upbeat.

Are we expecting Sunderland to bring a big crowd down next season?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm feeling really positive and upbeat.

Are we expecting Sunderland to bring a big crowd down next season?

No. We are expecting Sunderland to go down this.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Oooooooooo it’s July 2011!!!
I’m officially not a bed wetter, made my day.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont think its bedwetting or negative to be concerned that the hard work is being undone through a lack of tactical assertiveness and lack of goals. people over Christmas saying "look at the table we're doing great" were being too simplistic and ignoring the form. we dropped points first half of the season when we should have done a bit better. now we lose to a team in relegation and we're running short of winnable games (on form) so relegation is looking quite likely compared to only month ago.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
November 2007 apparently but I know I've been on here a lot longer than that? Must have had a different account.

I'm a slight contradiction. I have every faith in Hughton, Bloom and Barber but am worried our squad is not strong enough and at the moment think we will go down. Hughton has done superbly with the players he has and there is no better man for the job. If he is given the support he needs and we can make at least 2 decent signings, striker and winger/attacking midfielder then with Hughton in charge I am confident we will stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here