Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you joined this site before Dec 2011 please post in here.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I think I joined around 2005, I know it was when I still working. Yes I’d love to stay up, but having gone through the highs and very lows of the last 60 years convinces me that even if we get relegated, the club is in a very sound position to bounce straight back up.
BUT WERE STAYING UP - RIGHT!1

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Unfortunately you haven't made enough posts to qualify for the 10th anniversary carriage clock.

Sorry.

Well I've been on here for 14 years, and allowing for an average of an hour a day wasted on here, at my hourly rate I reckon NSC owes me close on £250,000.00

I look forward to receiving payment in due course.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Glad to see you posting. I thought something might have happened to you.

Moaning isn't confined to jcl's. I can remember whinging and moaning at the Goldstone, in the 60s. That's football for you. Fickle fans.
Some people are optimists and hope for the best, and others are pessimists and look on the gloomy side, all the time.

#team optimist.

I disagree most of the moaners on here are JCL and it pisses me off.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I joined on 2011. What the Frack is up with all the 'oh, it's ok if we go down, we tried'.

The squad strengthening has been sub par, and many would agree as not tried hard enough.

Or am I alone in thinking its not fracking ok. Are those people saying were deluded trying to keep up with clubs like Bournemouth.Burnly, west brom. Etc

Or trying to get players in at a reasonable price and wages will have something to do with it eh.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well I joined this wonderful site in 2014, having been a sleeper fan for a long while, due to various dangerous missions overseas.
Mum's the word and all that, I'd have to bore you to death, if I told any details.
Anyway back to bedwetting, I've been dry the day I started supporting our wonderful club, I'll only start pissing my pants and dribbling when I'm older.
Onwards and upwards :albion2:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My joining date coincides with when I starting working full time :lolol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Dry sheets over here.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I'm actually enjoying being the underdog again, ever since we've been back in the Championship I've been confident of winning pretty much every game.

Football's all about ups and downs, I'd hate to support a club that are consistently good or bad!

Every goal and point this season has been so special to everyone, did anyone really think we wouldn't be in a relegation battle?

:albion2:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
My first post was in early 2004 but it was under another name, I posted under that name for sometime then realised it was not cool to use your real name so thought....what name should I use? under my old name most people replied......... hi tony blah blah blah.......the new name was born.....and this account was made in .........(needs to post to check!! :) ) July 2005 :lol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My first post was in early 2004 but it was under another name, I posted under that name for sometime then realised it was not cool to use your real name so thought....what name should I use? under my old name most people replied......... hi tony blah blah blah.......the new name was born.....and this account was made in .........(needs to post to check!! :) ) July 2005 :lol:

Great all these years I always thought your username was hit.ony . Now you are a tony

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here