Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you joined this site before Dec 2011 please post in here.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Same 98 i think i joined.

Wasn't there a rival board then? That tried to get members from here?

Darren would know.

But would he give a toss

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Glad to see you posting. I thought something might have happened to you.

Moaning isn't confined to jcl's. I can remember whinging and moaning at the Goldstone, in the 60s. That's football for you. Fickle fans.
Some people are optimists and hope for the best, and others are pessimists and look on the gloomy side, all the time.

#team optimist.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I joined on 2011. What the Frack is up with all the 'oh, it's ok if we go down, we tried'.

The squad strengthening has been sub par, and many would agree as not tried hard enough.

Or am I alone in thinking its not fracking ok. Are those people saying were deluded trying to keep up with clubs like Bournemouth.Burnly, west brom. Etc

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2 years b4 that officially, b4 that though in the old set up, those of us “July 2003” types hit 15 years this July!!!

Indeed - I'm sure mine prob says that - find out when I hit send...

In all seriousness, since the Amex era, I am a bit of a join date snob and anyone with a 2011-2018 join date MOANING for no good reason or suggesting stupid things like 'Hughton out' just gets filed under 'JCL who doesn't know they're born...' Snob me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not sure the date of joining NSC defines a persons fan history, or loyalty. I first posted on here under a different name for starters and long after I first supported the Albion.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not sure but I did end up on Norse Stand Chat once, interesting chat about Vikings and all that, worth a visit.

More interesting than when I strayed onto North Sand Chat which seemed to consist of a bunch of anoraks detailing their trips to the beaches of Skegness, Cleethorpes and Bridlington.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I've been on here on another account for some time prior to 2010 but it got banned. Anyway we're ****ed, we won't sign strikers and we have no interest in winning games against big sides so we are going down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here