Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andrew Surman bid?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Naylor tweeted ‘absolute rubbish’, and Winstanley liked the tweet.

[tweet]953203716190101504[/tweet]

I'm clearly out of favour currently (and I can guess why after a recent email exchange with a certain somebody) as I didn't get the...

"There is no substance to stories linking us with XXXXXXX, and that story's not helpful for us."

...message on this occasion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm clearly out of favour currently (and I can guess why after a recent email exchange with a certain somebody) as I didn't get the...

"There is no substance to stories linking us with XXXXXXX, and that story's not helpful for us."

Maybe......or Naylor or is out favour, and this is an elaborate smokescreen [emoji848][emoji848]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Agent and tabloid b*llshit is now going into overdrive.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Oh dear Bozza. Have you been naughty?

Personally I think that's extremely selfish as we all rely on you as an ITK SAUCE and now you're no use as such.

Bozza out!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
back injury ....probably disc .....long road back at his age but sure they said he would be back running soon.

Ooh, I had disc trouble years back after a motorcycle accident and ended up in traction in hospital for three months.
I had to learn to walk again as my body had forgotten how to, I did recover, but it still gives me gyp on occasion.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i was back home in september and the general feeling was it was season ending possibly longer so if he is back in running already he has done well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ed Aarons , Guardian Sports Twitter: BHA bid for Surman rejected. Not for sale.

Same Palace fan that started the non story in the first place. A Palace supporting Grauniad writer getting Twitter traffic off gullible Brighton fans by denying his own rumour. You couldn't make it up - except he has :ffsparr:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here