Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley after Solly

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Why would he move to a smaller club and live in a shithole?

Always make me laugh when people say that the player will live in a shit town! I wouldnt imagine too many of the Burnley players live a 2 up 2 down terrace house in the middle of Burnley. Believe it or not there are some very nice places to live around Burnley that are not ‘shit holes’

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Always make me laugh when people say that the player will live in a shit town! I wouldnt imagine too many of the Burnley players live a 2 up 2 down terrace house in the middle of Burnley. Believe it or not there are some very nice places to live around Burnley that are not ‘shit holes’

Fair point - the surrounding countryside is beautiful and he will live in Manchester or the Lake District if he has any sense - but he will presumably have to spend some time in Burnley even if it’s just a bit of shopping, going to the stadium, training ground etc and it IS a shithole

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Fair point - the surrounding countryside is beautiful and he will live in Manchester or the Lake District if he has any sense - but he will presumably have to spend some time in Burnley even if it’s just a bit of shopping, going to the stadium, training ground etc and it IS a shithole
Agree that Burnley and Stadium is a shit hole but I guess he will have enough money to avoid it except for one game every 2weeks!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

You speak as if he has already signed!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why would he move to a smaller club and live in a shithole?

Branch Road being one of them:-

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51375201.html

*Bugger, I've just realised I'm gonna now be bombarded with Estate Agents adverts.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
To be fair, at the moment he lives on a busy road junction, so somewhere rural in the Pennines might have its attractions.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
DAB9572F-CABF-4E62-8429-C4074D8852BA.jpeg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Have you walked around Brighton town centre recently?

:shit:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here