Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Can you see Hughton falling on his sword if we fail to get new players in this window?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
not sure that everyone is spouting rubbish...............personally think there's been some good debate today

Agree . Some good debate. A lot of overly negative comments. Life is all about ups and downs. Hang in there!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The result of the poll on the other thread suggests that the majority of fans aren't turning on him. As ever it's just a vocal minority at this early stage.

I think we should have another poll.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I have been banging the Norwich drum for at least a couple of months now. You could see what was happening, I guess to many still had their CH/Premier rose tinted glasses on. This current problem hasnt just reared its ugly head, its been building up for a while.

There has been noise for a few months now, until recently it was hands over mouth, cant be seen to diss CH, now though, it does appear to be getting louder. We as a team are going backwards. We have not played well for some time (not including the reserve game recently)

Something needs to change.

Spotty teenagers who have never seen us lose more than we win before, no doubt.

Only plastics and kneejerkers would slag off the manager when we're still exceeding expectations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here