Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harty needs to keep his woman out of trouble.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Difficult to see the public interest in this story. How many other people who are cautioned make it into the paper?

Seems like someone has a grudge against him and has decided to have a dig. Not impressed that others seem to be revelling in the obvious issues thay having this in the paper will cause

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Mrs Hart is a director at Ian Hart Funeral Services - the company set up by her husband in 2004..."

Every good funeral director specializing in burials should only let you down once.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sheer Hart Attack. I'm sure Mrs Harty can dust off her old NSC account and set the record straight like she did the last time she was on here in relation to some 'nonsense' posted about Ian.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bit unfair this thread I think.
If I remember the thread where convicted Worthing councillor Paul High from Worthing was mentioned was taken down on here once he got stick. He was found guilty of common assault in court.
Don’t think Ian has done anything wrong has he ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
*Post removed*.

It would seem the Argus have the problem wouldn’t it, if what you’ve been told has any truth in it.
Plenty of people I have a problem with in Worthing. Ian’s not one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The article goes in depth on the problems at the bar, perhaps their agenda is with the establishment more than the Harts?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Argus =

scrape-the-bottom-of-the-barrel-en.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Harsh to post such shite non-news on here when Ian posts on here in my opinion. And very lame of the Argus to make this non event into a story. We’re all human, we make mistakes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bit unfair this thread I think.
If I remember the thread where convicted Worthing councillor Paul High from Worthing was mentioned was taken down on here once he got stick. He was found guilty of common assault in court.
Don’t think Ian has done anything wrong has he ?

Ian contacted me this morning to say that he thought a thread about him was likely today, but to let it run.

I'll just sound the usual warning to everyone though: as this is a legal matter, do not speculate or guess about the specific incident in order to ensure you don't end up in trouble yourself.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ian contacted me this morning to say that he thought a thread about him was likely today, but to let it run.

I'll just sound the usual warning to everyone though: as this is a legal matter, do not speculate or guess about the specific incident in order to ensure you don't end up in trouble yourself.

That’s fair enough. We can though discuss people already convicted though, yes ? Without the thread being taken down.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can say that, in my opinion, the Argus isn't even worthy of cat up tree stories any more and appears to be sub edited by 12 year old foreigners, can't I? Good oh.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That’s fair enough. We can though discuss people already convicted though, yes ? Without the thread being taken down.

If people stick to facts then, yes.

Experience, however, suggests that there are always people unable to adhere to such a simple sounding request.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Several members of both the Hart and Giles families were at the celebrations on the Saturday night, January 6, until police were called to break up a fight with door staff just after midnight.

A family member at the party said: “We were all their having a lovely family evening.

“We don’t really want it in the paper.”

Nor on NSC presumably. Oh dear :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here