Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harty needs to keep his woman out of trouble.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
how has Ian Hart bagged such an attractive wife?
His on-air manner is obnoxious to say the least.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Ian is a great supporter of the Albion and his business has helped many thousands of families in difficult times. I don’t think any less of him and his family for this piece of “news”.

Tomorrow’s chip paper.

Hear hear. Plus Let's not forget Gull's Eye and his part in the War Years. Then in the modern era he's helped Worthing FC, St Barnabas Hospice and other charities. It's very sad that some people seem to have an agenda against him, but I suppose if you're a tall poppy then sadly I guess it goes with the territory.

#TeamHart

EDIT: Just adding that at my 50th birthday the police got called as my mate's wife lamped one of the venue staff. Similar event, but that didn't even warrant a few lines in the Argus, let alone be front page news.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hear hear. Plus Let's not forget Gull's Eye and his part in the War Years. Then in the modern era he's helped Worthing FC, St Barnabas Hospice and other charities. It's very sad that some people seem to have an agenda against him, but I suppose if you're a tall poppy then sadly I guess it goes with the territory.

#TeamHart

EDIT: Just adding that at my 50th birthday the police got called as my mate's wife lamped one of the venue staff. Similar event, but that didn't even warrant a few lines in the Argus, let alone be front page news.

Let me know when your 60th is. Sound like my kind of fun

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
A fight.......in a bar......in Worthing?
Surely not.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets look at this. A thread appears saying " you need to keep your woman out of trouble " What would you do ? Quite unbelievable really. None of us gets this. Harty did a lot to save this club

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Give the fella a break !

Jul 7, 2003
That story made me feel very old when it said Harry Giles was 45. I remember playing football against his old man back in the 80's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here