Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
what will they do if what he said is true. He is black no disputing that and not a racist comment just fact and running round could have made him sweat so BO comes to the fore.

giphy.gif

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Interesting to note that the scumbag Alan Pardew will fully support Rodriguez.....that player he knew so well , even though he had only been his manager for a few weeks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The only thing that surprises me is that some people doubted Bong and doubted that it was racist.

Not that I was confident there would be enough for proof.

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Bong just gets on with it and very rarely has any cause for complaint, he even took a boot to the gonads and shrugged it off without feeling the need to appeal.

This is a testament to his character, and for me why I always believed there was something in this. Nasty little rat is Rodriguez, apparently Pardew knows all about him though and has looked into his soul... having been in charge for all of a month.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bong just gets on with it and very rarely has any cause for complaint, he even took a boot to the gonads and shrugged it off without feeling the need to appeal.

This is a testament to his character, and for me why I always believed there was something in this. Nasty little rat is Rodriguez, apparently Pardew knows all about him though and has looked into his soul... having been in charge for all of a month.

Perfectly put. I can think of no reason why Bong would have made this up

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

If Dancing Al is vouching for him then he's probably guilty and probably a complete ****.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Bizarre twist that a club and fans who only weeks ago celebrated what Regis achieved for black players now come out and stand by their player.

If this is upheld they are all going to look rather silly and their recent celebrations will become nothing but faux sentiment

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Bong is on a bit of a no win here .. if its found in his favour some people will still berate him and if there is insufficient evidence to prove it he will be branded as making things up, as such I don't think he would have taken this route if there was no substance to his claim.. whatever the outcome I am as the youngsters say #teambong

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Rodriguez didn't play last Saturday.....which I thought was odd at the time, given he had been scoring freely leading up to to that game. Could be unrelated, of course.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bizarre twist that a club and fans who only weeks ago celebrated what Regis achieved for black players now come out and stand by their player.

If this is upheld they are all going to look rather silly and their recent celebrations will become nothing but faux sentiment

I daresay that if the positions were reversed and an Albion player had been charged with the same, some fans would be rallying behind him as well - “he’s a top bloke who has never shown to have this in him before” etc.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Has until 16th Feb to appeal.

John Terry got a 4 match ban, but they introduced a 5 match minimum for racist abuse afterwards. So, probably 5 matches then.

And that was with a video of Terry calling someone a “Nig*er”. It’s still despicable that Terry only got 4 games after Suarez got 8. But then again Terry could write “I hate black people” on his forehead and he’d still just end up with a smacked bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here