Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
La Liga says it has found no evidence that Cadiz defender Juan Cala racially abused Valencia's Mouctar Diakhaby, despite there being no crowd noise to drown out the alleged abuse and microphones everwhere around the pitch.

So is it time to mic up the players to stamp this out once and for all? Many top level players wear gps trackers under their kit, so could a microphone not be added to these devices?

Attachments

• gps tracker.jpg
    gps tracker.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 291

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
La Liga says it has found no evidence that Cadiz defender Juan Cala racially abused Valencia's Mouctar Diakhaby, despite there being no crowd noise to drown out the alleged abuse and microphones everwhere around the pitch.

So is it time to mic up the players to stamp this out once and for all? Many top level players wear gps trackers under their kit, so could a microphone not be added to these devices?

Sadly this is the way forward and the sooner the culprits are identified and punished the better, hopefully with the message passed down to all levels.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Exactly which is why the charge against him was impossible to prove or disprove.

I think the most telling thing in the whole incident is the phrase that that Bong heard - “you’re black and you stink” - just doesn’t sound natural - “your breath f***ing stinks” sounds far more like the sort of thing that might be said in the heat of the moment.

This was often used in sunday league games I played in, someone I played with used it most games to the forward he was marking, resulted in a red card one game where the player got so wound up about it he turned round and punched him.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This was often used in sunday league games I played in, someone I played with used it most games to the forward he was marking, resulted in a red card one game where the player got so wound up about it he turned round and punched him.

Rough justice. Amazing how some people are brave enough to say something on the pitch that they wouldn’t have the balls to say on the street.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Rough justice. Amazing how some people are brave enough to say something on the pitch that they wouldn’t have the balls to say on the street.

This guy was big enough to handle it, the punch bounced off him. I remember he marked Jake Robinsons brother once and went at him the whole game about it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This guy was big enough to handle it, the punch bounced off him. I remember he marked Jake Robinsons brother once and went at him the whole game about it.

A very tenuous link to stardom! I wonder if he would’ve said it to Phil Stant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here