Page 109 of 114 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1132

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it a case of when he will get charged again rather than if.judging by his facial attitude in that picture.
    Oh for **** SAKE.
    The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
    Not the sharpest tool in the draw are you?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      The players may be able to put this behind them but for the fans its a different thing. There were definite boos at SP on Saturday when Bong had the ball in the first half and I cant remember any other history he has with them and he was the only one of our players singled out at the time.
      That's standard. He gets it from some of our bellends at home games too...
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      The players may be able to put this behind them but for the fans its a different thing. There were definite boos at SP on Saturday when Bong had the ball in the first half and I cant remember any other history he has with them and he was the only one of our players singled out at the time.
      I meant to ask about that, but I'd forgotten. I didn't go to to the game in the end and watched in the pub, but I thought it certainly sounded like he was being booed when he had the ball in early passages of play.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      I meant to ask about that, but I'd forgotten. I didn't go to to the game in the end and watched in the pub, but I thought it certainly sounded like he was being booed when he had the ball in early passages of play.
      It seemed to only be in the early part of the game but I guess the two early goals changed the atmosphere somewhat.
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DavidinSouthampton View Post
      Two ways out of it could be:
      1. Every player to be miked up during a match so that everything they say is recorded and could be played back in evidence.....
      or:
      2. The FA begins to work on the basis that "hand covering mouth" leads to a presumption of guilt, all other things being equal, as the perpetrator is obviously trying to avoid what he says being interpreted.

Can't imagine either happening, though.
      Option 1 - can you imagine? haha, it'd be XXX rated!
      Option 2 - I actually think that's not a bad idea, but I think you're right, the authorities would never go for it and it would probably end up in legal challenge mayhem.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      Is it a case of when he will get charged again rather than if.judging by his facial attitude in that picture.

1 Not allowed!
      Does anyone know what JR was claiming he was saying behind his hand? And why his version of general platitudes and good will to all men, had to be delivered from behind his hand? I suppose he had a nasty cold and was doing that out of courtesy to everyone, he'd been doing it all week, the decent chap. The holding the nose and wafting his hand in front of his nose somehow didn't back up Bong's version of events at all.

All seems as implausible as John Terry's version of events after clearly, sorry, I mean, ALLEDGEDLY abusing Anton Ferdinand.
      "I looked straight across to Graham Turner and their whole bench was in tears."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gritt23 View Post
      Does anyone know what JR was claiming he was saying behind his hand? And why his version of general platitudes and good will to all men, had to be delivered from behind his hand? I suppose he had a nasty cold and was doing that out of courtesy to everyone, he'd been doing it all week, the decent chap. The holding the nose and wafting his hand in front of his nose somehow didn't back up Bong's version of events at all.

All seems as implausible as John Terry's version of events after clearly, sorry, I mean, ALLEDGEDLY abusing Anton Ferdinand.
      He claims that all he said was that Bongs breath stinks (hence the holding of nose and waving of hand gesture). Very adult of him.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Probably asking GB if he ever used Lifebuoy Carbolic soap (one for us oldies)

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Arthritic Toe View Post
      This was always going to be the outcome. We'll never know of course. I don't really feel duty-bound to blindly accept Bong's version - he could so easily have misheard. I find it unlikely that a premier league player would say something like the alleged, when there are so many non-racist insults available
      I would still like to know how 'your f..... breath stinks' could possibly be mistaken for 'you're black and you stink.'

The first and last words are the same, but the middle is nothing like it.

I don't think Bong misheard, but we'll never know.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.