Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ricky Heppolette isn't shown in that line up either. Orient played Millwall a fair bit around that time. Are we talking about the same game/season here?

Are you still claiming Cunningham never played at the Den?

im claiming he didnt play in the game that fisher quotes, dont try and muddy the waters , fisher is a liar.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Turns out he didnt play , fisher was lying , smart arse.

Alfred - I have no idea if Cunningham played in that game or not (or any subsequent game, for Orient, at Millwall - unfortunately I don't have access to my football library, or I'd look it up in Rothmans or the Breedon's Complete Record of Leyton Orient).

However - you do realise that the programme would have been printed a couple of days before the match, and so that line-up proves absolutely nothing either way? :shrug:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
im claiming he didnt play in the game that fisher quotes, dont try and muddy the waters , fisher is a liar.

Hang on a minute. Didn't you claim that..."Cunningham never played at the Den"?
I'm not trying to muddy the waters. You're the one trying to dig yourself out of a hole here, not me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Alfred - I have no idea if Cunningham played in that game or not (or any subsequent game, for Orient, at Millwall - unfortunately I don't have access to my football library, or I'd look it up in Rothmans or the Breedon's Complete Record of Leyton Orient).

However - you do realise that the programme would have been printed a couple of days before the match, and so that line-up proves absolutely nothing either way? :shrug:

There is that as well. Programmes are not always a definitive guide.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Hang on a minute. Didn't you claim that..."Cunningham never played at the Den"?
I'm not trying to muddy the waters. You're the one trying to dig yourself out of a hole here, not me.

Seriously mate, I wouldn't bother anymore. This thread has reminded me that there's nowt more pointless than trying to argue on the internet with people who are either stupid, have an agenda that means they'd argue black was white (excuse the pun) until their last breath even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary, are wind up merchants or are simply just A-holes.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Seriously mate, I wouldn't bother anymore. This thread has reminded me that there's nowt more pointless than trying to argue on the internet with people who are either stupid, have an agenda that means they'd argue black was white (excuse the pun) until their last breath even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary, are wind up merchants or are simply just A-holes.

I don't mind debating with anyone. When Bushy is calling someone a bullshitter on the basis of flimsy evidence, I think that's worth calling out.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I don't mind debating with anyone. When Bushy is calling someone a bullshitter on the basis of flimsy evidence, I think that's worth calling out.

But it's not debate, not in any sense I recognise it anyway. How can any sensible debate end up with someone accusing me of being a racist because I point out that comparing 'gingerism' to 'racism' isn't comparing apples with apples? It's just pointless with some people, calling them out has zero effect other than other sensible and sane people going 'yeah, that's right' - it has no effect on the person you call out when they're that far gone.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

But you don't have evidence though do you ? Except a match programme which would only guess the line ups.

What we do know is that Cunningham made 17 appearances for Leyton Orient that season and wasn't a firm fixture in the team. Which suggests he may not have been in the predicted line up.

You are so keen to prove someone a liar without any tangible evidence.

What is your problem ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fu*k you too

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Only problem is , the player he names , laurie cunningham, never ever played at the den against millwall, attitudes like yours "no white.person blah , blah " encourage this shit.

You've been shown up time and time again, and then come up with a programme that, as others point out, proves nothing. Now you're changing your story all the while calling someone a liar. Why are you so committed to this bull shit?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You've been shown up time and time again, and then come up with a programme that, as others point out, proves nothing. Now you're changing your story all the while calling someone a liar. Why are you so committed to this bull shit?

drop me out mate , he even got the score wrong,

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just heard from my daughter that a red headed friend who's about 13 is having to die her hair brown to stop the bullying at school. Wake up people.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here