Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FFS B’muff

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are going down without any doubt.

The club have 17 days to turn this around but sadly we'll get to Feb 1st and just hear more tales of shouting behind closed doors at the Amex, as our season turns to dust.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Our failure to get any kind of result against the top 6 is another reason we are going down. Everyone else seems able to nick a few points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
we have now dropped to 16th could well be in the bottom 3 after next weeks games. The good thing is Southampton at home to Spurs Sunday before then Stoke have United away tomorrow and Huddersfield at home Saturday

Getting desparate now, pinning all hope on losses for opponents.

Meanwhile back at the Amex/Lancing, there's a complete dearth of pace, matchwinners and goal scorers = always the PL relegation formula.

Recruitment from Easter to August last year directly caused this.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good stuff from B’muff. They always have a go and have a good squad. We will be fine don’t worry and get behind the team. Same old posters when things get a little tense. Keep the faith ffs.
I admire your loyalty in thinking we will be fine. I suspect you haven't watched us much lately? I have seen nothing that suggests 'we will be ok'. I see a team in freefall employing tactics that haven't been working for quite a while now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I dont think we have the players to give it ago. If we are 1 nil down, surely its worth throwing the kitchen sink. But we seem to hope something to turn up, unlike Bournemouth who make it happen.

All the teams around and below us will fight to stay in PL....do we have that fight?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We are going down without any doubt.

The club have 17 days to turn this around but sadly we'll get to Feb 1st and just hear more tales of shouting behind closed doors at the Amex, as our season turns to dust.

On a more positive note, at least it didn’t take us long to break back into the top flight. :wozza:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Maybe a result against the big 6??? I thought that was impossible

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

This. It seems most people on here have written off all these games against the top six as impossible.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I dont think we have the players to give it ago. If we are 1 nil down, surely its worth throwing the kitchen sink. But we seem to hope something to turn up, unlike Bournemouth who make it happen.

All the teams around and below us will fight to stay in PL....do we have that fight?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BMuff have pace and power, same with Palace and WHU.

The club simply didn't hand CH players of that ilk.

Relegation chickens coming home to roost.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Our failure to get any kind of result against the top 6 is another reason we are going down. Everyone else seems able to nick a few points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but loads of people on here tell us you’re not allowed to attack top 6 sides because you let in lots of goals. It seems the teams that actually are prepared to try and score occasionally do ok.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
"Our goal difference is worth a point" though [emoji106]
You've managed to Whooosh a few!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here