Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FFS B’muff

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
He really is a top class manager, I’ve never understood the grief he gets on here. The risk is that he may be perceived as a one club manager after his Burnley experience.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Next Man Utd manager?

Would love it, he’d get crucified there unless they gave him a couple of years and they let him dismantle and rebuild the team (which wouldn’t happen) and Bournemouth would go down :smile:

I suggest Hughton would do a good job there too and with the players they currently have.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Paul Merson today on Soccer Saturday said Watford were a very good side and he'd be surprised if Bournemouth got anything out of the game. At half time Watford were down to 10 men and losing 3-0. At what point is he and other people going to realise Bournemouth are a dangerous side and Eddie Howe is a top manager. I think he'd be great fit for us.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Paul Merson today on Soccer Saturday said Watford were a very good side and he'd be surprised if Bournemouth got anything out of the game. At half time Watford were down to 10 men and losing 3-0. At what point is he and other people going to realise Bournemouth are a dangerous side and Eddie Howe is a top manager. I think he'd be great fit for us.

Would that be the same Paul Merson who said at the start of the season that West Ham would finish in the Top 6 ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here