Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Chelsea ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v Chelsea - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 0 Chelski 3

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Brighton 1 Chelsea 0.

Chelsea are flat at the mo and don't have the league title to play for so maybe this will affect them.Also although they won't play a full side their midweek cup game still works against them.

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
If I could vote on this poll (which I can't), I would go for a 2-0 home win.
Yeah, I'm whisky glass half-full kinda guy!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I haven't got one prediction right all season so far - so I'm going for a Brighton loss, and hoping that I've got it wrong again!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
1 - 0 to the Albion,1 - 0 to the Albion,on repeat for the whole match.:thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I reckon we'll score goals, but I've gone for 2-3 to the plastics.
Anyway I wouldn't worry too much, all the hype will be about Ross Barkley making his debut, probably!
Pundits wet dream.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Scrappy 1-0 come on ffs!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
With the tweaks Chris will make and lessons learned from the West Brom debacle, we'll stand firm defensively and Baldock will get his Premier league goal tally up and running. A confident 1-0.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Chelsea, like Brighton are on a slump, their only goal recently has been against Norwich (last night) and even then had to go to extra time.

I'm going for a early second half goal for Brighton followed by a heroic defensive display for the remainder of the match.

1-0 to the Albion, all is right on NSC again, apart from needing a striker and Chelsea calling a board meeting to discuss Conte's future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here