Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How many times have we been the best team this season?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At home - West Brom, Everton, Stoke, Newcastle, poss Burnley, Palace in the cup
Maybe Bournemouth and Watford too ?
Away - Swansea, West Ham

Problem is drawing too many of those games when we were the better team through not converting chances, or defensive errors, or both.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't think we've been 'lucky' in any of our five victories, and I've almost lost count of the draws that I have been really disappointed we didn't convert to a win we probably deserved.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
How many times can we be the best team in our remaining games.?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
At home - West Brom, Everton, Stoke, Newcastle, poss Burnley, Palace in the cup
Maybe Bournemouth and Watford too ?
Away - Swansea, West Ham

Problem is drawing too many of those games when we were the better team through not converting chances, or defensive errors, or both.

The reason why we drew those games was because we could not score enough goals to win the match , and the reason why is because we do not have enough quality up front to score

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The reason why we drew those games was because we could not score enough goals to win the match , and the reason why is because we do not have enough quality up front to score

It seems a bit harsh to say we don't have enough quality up front. It is a combination of things including poor decision making, weak shots, slow build up play and not capitalising on opportunities. We also don't pressurise when on top, we lose possession and run back to help out before trying to build again from the back.

Although the only difference between us and Burnley is the willingness to shoot and the ability to score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here