Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's games...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Both of today’s games have the potential to be quite thrilling. I too think Bournemouth have a good chance of turning Arsenal over. I also hope Liverpool beat City and put to bed for a week the sycophantic worship of Pep.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I also hope Liverpool beat City and put to bed for a week the sycophantic worship of Pep.

Personally I think that the sooner City win the title mathematically the better for us. Bigger clubs may then rest against us to concentrate on Europe/Cups.

Jko3svg.gif

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If Bournemouth get a result, we’ll be the only team in the league not to get at least a point against the top 6 so far.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Personally I think that the sooner City win the title mathematically the better for us. Bigger clubs may then rest against us to concentrate on Europe/Cups.
The battle is for 5 of the top 6 places, sadly - just not for the top spot anymore. So they've all got something to play for....

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Looking forward to today's games. Hopefully Arsenal will pick up all 3 points and Liverpool v Man City could well be very entertaining

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Can't see us winning against Arsenal sadly...the only time we have ever not rolled over for them was last season and somehow threw away a 3-0 lead.

Only we would do that. Starting to get interesting down here- next month we have some 'easier' games, that will decide if we stay up or not.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If Bournemouth get a result, we’ll be the only team in the league not to get at least a point against the top 6 so far.

That's got to be good news surely? West Brom. hadn't won for 20 matches, and we smashed that record, so surely it's a given that we'll smash the pathetic record of never having beaten a top six club.

.......................or not!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Arsenal are playing shit

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports