Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's games...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The deep, deep trouble we are in just got much deeper.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We’re so ****ed. I don’t think there’s a huge difference in ability between ourselves, Bournemouth and Huddersfield, but those two are prepared to give it a go and that will ultimately see them stay up, probably at our expense.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Arsenal aren’t second best, they are worse than that. Bournemouth have so much more fight on them

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Attack. Hope Chris is watching. Oh and hope the Lino keeps his flag down

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Arsenal play with less urgency than us

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Arsenal are terrible , all these top teams are overrated and should be attacked not sat back and defend a 0-2 loss
Noticeable that muff start defending in the opposition half... They don't fall back to the penalty box and invite pressure against the better teans. Wish we had the quality to do the same

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We’re so ****ed. I don’t think there’s a huge difference in ability between ourselves, Bournemouth and Huddersfield, but those two are prepared to give it a go and that will ultimately see them stay up, probably at our expense.

Not so sure about Hudders but have watched B'Muff a fair bit on tele and they always look up for it and want to go forward so much more than we do.

We look timid against the big boys and although we don't look freaked by the others we never really look like we want to grab the game by the scruff of the neck. I see our woes as being so much more than lacking a striker

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not so sure about Hudders but have watched B'Muff a fair bit on tele and they always look up for it and want to go forward so much more than we do.

We look timid against the big boys and although we don't look freaked by the others we never really look like we want to grab the game by the scruff of the neck. I see our woes as being so much more than lacking a striker

That finally hit home yesterday - we have more than the striker problem just now

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

They're pretty awful Vs top teams away like us.

Think we will give it more of a go at home Vs top 6 for remainder of season

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Given how poorly Arsenal have played we still would not have beaten them today. Chris would have settled for 1-0 loss

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Personally i thinks theres quite a difference between Bournemouth and Huddersfield ...and think that its a tad early to say the latter is staying up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here