Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's games...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Sadly Bournemouth are too good compared to us and have some very good attackers out injured.

There's four shite teams, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Swansea and us.

None of these four will get more than 37 points. Have to win all of these but one at home to Swansea, west ham, Huddersfield, Chelsea, arsenal and Leicester.

Not happening.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Noticeable that muff start defending in the opposition half... They don't fall back to the penalty box and invite pressure against the better teans. Wish we had the quality to do the same

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Guess we'll never know until we try........

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Today is not a good day, yesterday was not a good day. I do wonder if our Chris sits at home watching the likes of Bournemouth turning over a top six side and learns anything from it? Surely watching these plucky little sides go out there and battle for a win rings bells in his head as to how we should be giving it a go too? Or perhaps he hides behind his couch, watching on in horror as the little side try to eek out a win. "Defend you fools... defend! ... oh, they scored, how did that happen?" Perhaps we need a new asst. coach in, one that has a flair for the attacking side of a game? One that can dare to say to our Chris, "here gaffer, I have a novel idea, if we move the ball forward and stop wetting our pants over the opposition...", although I think he'd be laughed down by the backroom boys. I have a novel idea too, why don't we make the training pitches at Lancing two full halves? Because it seems to me they are all just half pitches where we practise defending 24/7. And dismount the wrestling ring and tell Bruno corners are for defending, not for wrestling. Oh and remind our Chris there are countless thousands out there that have a passion for Brighton and Hove Albion FC and would like us to at least give it a go instead of players rolling onto their bellies for a tickle. Just a view like, innit.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The deep, deep trouble we are in just got much deeper.

Not really, Bournemouth were never going to get relegated as they actually play attacking football and score goals. The teams in danger are Us, Swansea, West Brom, Stoke, Southampton, Newcastle and Huddersfield.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Liverpool went Lady Ga Ga after Ceteh scored their 2nd but in reality they f**ked them today!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Arsenal play with less urgency than us

Hard to believe isn't it?

Watching Arsenal's players today, they had the same looks on their faces as our lot! Resigned to losing.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
People compared Citeh this season to Arsenal's invincibles in 2003/04. :lolol: They'd get smashed by them.

Hope their players take today's defeat graciously and the headlines aren't of tunnel bust-ups in the papers tomorrow.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Noticeable that muff start defending in the opposition half... They don't fall back to the penalty box and invite pressure against the better teans. Wish we had the quality to do the same

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Wish we had the coaching to do the same. Every single game it is the same.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hard to believe isn't it?

Watching Arsenal's players today, they had the same looks on their faces as our lot! Resigned to losing.

Arsenal have their share of flaky prima donnas and can be beaten. They barely qualify as one of the big boys any more. So let's hope we approach their visit in the appropriate spirit.

Chelsea play Narch in the FA Cup on Wednesday so let's hope for extra time there and a tired team turning up on Saturday morning. And let's have a go at them.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
City have won the league so it must be hard for them to get fully up for league games.I would think todays result would have been different if they were just 2 points in front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here