Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it OK to show your disapproval?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
As a fervent fan of the Albion for 45 years I have and always will follow them through thick and thin. I am guessing I have been to something like 800 Brighton games and have spent a small doing so, after yesterdays performance I was totally unhappy with that lack luster performance and for probably the 6th time in my life booed us off.

I wasn't proud of it but felt it was needed, clearly my actions upset people around me. In the debate that followed I got feedback like support your team, this is the team that got us there and clearly my attitude was challenged. So here's my question....is it OK to show your disapproval?

Yesterday we were:

- Negative and predictable against a poor side.
- Not one player played to the standard expected or the level they are capable of.
- Away from home we are going through the motions of staying in the game as long as we can but I feel we are allowing opportunities to drift.
- Looked poorly coached in certain phases

So I showed my dissatisfaction to let them know that wasn't good enough as far as I was concerned.That was worse than Leicester and Huddersfield, who were both in our faces (WBA weren't) but was I wrong?

PS: Is the drum and clacker combo the way to screw us up both on and off the pitch???

I personally didn't boo, but can understand why some people would after Saturday's performance. I didn't applaud them either, as I was really pissed off by what I felt was a shocking display.

Really poor performance, just how many shots did we have on target, against a poor side? And how many more goals are we going to concede from corners?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Ditto, never booed them in my life, but did not applaud Saturday either. Interesting discussion, is it the players fault or the management on Saturday?. The effort was there, the tactics of zonal marking does not work for any team overall, so why do we do it. Another frustration is that we don’t shoot enough. I suppose it’s ok to show disapproval, but at who ? Personally I don’t. What really bugs me is the ‘fans’ that constantly moan on here about things, we are in the best situation we have ever been in. With a few tweaks and a couple of additions we will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here