MORE Friday and Saturday kick offs
Results in general FAR more unpredictable

BUT the PL is the "promised land" and gives us all of

12 out of 38 games we are NEVER going to win re the top six
MORE Sunday and Monday kick offs
The ODD goal every now and then
ENDLESS hype and media scrutiny
A total LOSS of a sense of perspective when it comes to money

Reminds me off end of season interview when TB asked if us getting relegated would be a disaster - the reply was along the lines of, are a lot of genuine natural disasters in world and us getting relegated whilst not great certainly not one of them

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
To be fair, other lower teams have taken points of the big 6. We seem to be set up to avoid an embarrassing thrashing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FFS

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I find this a ridiculous debate when the objective of being in the Championship, for us, will be to get back into the Prem asap.

The Albion are very well setup to be in the Prem for the long term. Imagine where we could be in 20 years if we're still in the top flight? Take aside the likelihood of the much needed striker still not being signed, and just picture the Amex with 2 tier stands behind the goals, a monorail transporting fans to and from the Amex, Internationals sitting on the bench, WAGS in the 1901 club signing autographs, our star players appearing on Sky broadband flyers and shampoo adverts. The list could go on with how many great benefits there are to being in the Prem.

How is the Championship even comparable let alone more fun?

I'm team Prem all the way.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I find this a ridiculous debate when the objective of being in the Championship, for us, will be to get back into the Prem asap.

The Albion are very well setup to be in the Prem for the long term. Imagine where we could be in 20 years if we're still in the top flight? Take aside the likelihood of the much needed striker still not being signed, and just picture the Amex with 2 tier stands behind the goals, a monorail transporting fans to and from the Amex, Internationals sitting on the bench, WAGS in the 1901 club signing autographs, our star players appearing on Sky broadband flyers and shampoo adverts. The list could go on with how many great benefits there are to being in the Prem.

How is the Championship even comparable let alone more fun?

I'm team Prem all the way.

How are Wags and players in Shampoo ads good for us as fans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here